Historic Hotel Bethlehem is now hiring for a full-time Restaurant Manager.
Award Winning Hotel
· #2 Best Historic Hotel in America – USA Today
· #1 Best Historic Hotel with 76-200 rooms – Historic Hotels of America
· Voted best hotel in the Lehigh Valley – Trip Advisor
· Awarded as a Top Workplace - Morning Call
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Historic Hotel Bethlehem has invested in the Reme Halo Air Purification System throughout the entire Hotel in order to add an extra layer of protection for associates and guests.
All associates and guests must wear masks. Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves, sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc.) are provided for all associates. We also conduct required daily temperature screenings for all associates.
Historic Hotel Bethlehem strives to provide a positive and drug-free workplace.
Dress Code Note: No tattoos may be exposed during your shift, males must be clean shaven while working.
• Medical/Dental/Vision after 90 days
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance Plan
• 401k plan
Performs restaurant managerial duties for The Tap Room and 1741 on the Terrace while providing supervision, direction and coordination to the restaurant staff within the standards set forth by Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Provides quality food and beverage service to maximize guest satisfaction.
Reports to Director Restaurant Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
• Supervises and coordinates restaurant personnel to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Maintains the Tap Room and 1741 on the Terrace so it is kept clean, in good repair and fully stocked with supplies to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Assures proper liquor control in accordance with state and federal laws.
• Supervises and coordinates room service.
• Works as a team player to maintain a pleasant work environment.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Micros and OpenTable proficiency is a must.
• Advanced knowledge of food, wine, liquor and service.
• RAMP Certified.
• Attention to detail/well organized.
• Demonstrates leadership.
• Customer service and sensitivity.
Must have prior supervisory experience. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, in English. Proficiency in Open Table is a must. Excellent hospitality skills. Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends and holidays.
There will be a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Previous employment will be verified and references will be thoroughly checked
Your application was submitted successfully.